(Please share this article. And your "Like" helps get the article published to front page of Younews for others to discover)
India has started Passport Seva Project for speedy and transparent issue of passports. The Passport Seva Kendras help citizens of India apply / renew or fix problems in their passport themselves without much hassle. Read again - it means you don't need to go to these "Passport Agents" who charge you fees and misguide you, taking your valuable time and money!
This post teaches you how to use the new Passport Seva by Govt. of India online. Since you are reading this on the Internet we are going to tell you only about the online process. Of course you can also go finding your nearest Passport Seva Kendra to get forms and do everything offline. Important! Online facility is only available for applicants residing under jurisdiction of Passport Offices (POs) Ahmedabad , Amritsar , Bangalore , Chandigarh , Chennai , Coimbatore , Delhi , Hyderabad , Jaipur , Jalandhar , Kolkata , Madurai , Surat , Trichy , Trivandrum and Visakhapatnam. This facility will be available for applicants all over India soon.
1) Visit Passport Seva Portal http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink
2) You will see three options on your left side bar - Apply for fresh passport - Reissue of Passport (Renewal) - Police clearance certificate
3) On the right sidebar click on New User "Register" link
4) Give your correct personal details, choose username/password and register. Next Login and you will see three links: - Apply for Fresh Passport / Reissue of Passport - Apply for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) - View Saved/Submitted Applications
5) Choose relevant link, then after filling the online form, save it
6) Go to View Saved/Submitted Applications to fix an appointment. Once appointment is fixed, print the receipt that is generated. You can apply under normal (1 month) or tatkal (2 days to 1 week) category
7) On the day of the appointment, atleast 30 mins before your alloted time go to your chosen Passport Seva Kendra with your receipt and relevant documents and money. ( Document Advisor :http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/docAdvisor/attachmentAdvisorInp )
The brand new Passport Kendras will comfortably help you with your passport. They have special queless facility for Senior Citizens and Handicapped, they are air-conditioned, have bathrooms, water and canteen.
More stuff from: facebook.com
See next: The most popular Videos, Pictures
Loading Younews Search... If it is News make sure you search here at Younews